Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Who we are
Deeper Signals is a new fast growing startup that unlocks personal insights that help grow individuals, build teams and scale organizations, changing how people work together.
We are on a mission to revolutionize employee development. We marry cutting-edge technology with robust science to democratize self-awareness. The end result? Everyone receives the kind of personalized insight CEOs get, but without the CEO price tag.
What we value
- Curious: Why? How? Could this be done different?
- Proactive: If you don't do it, it won't get done.
- Reliability: We're young, but we service large companies who rely on us for consistency and stability
- Relentlessness: No one here gives up. we try. We fail. We try again
- You will be responsible for overseeing all product development and deployments. We ship code every week. We have 3 full time engineers working on our platform, complemented by designers and QA resources.
- Write high quality, well-tested, extensible and scalable code
- Collaborate with a tight-knit team solving tough problems by building quality enterprise solutions with a professional design and coding process
- Fostering customer relationships through thoughtful technical direction and leadership
- Stay abreast of the latest technologies within our industry and lead the implementation of these new technologies
- Make decisions about code design, architecture, and refactoring to balance technical debt against delivering functionality.
- Review front-end and back-end code and mentor other engineers
- Provide time estimates and participate in agile development.
- Implement lean agile development sprints
- Oversee all security requirements, vulnerability scanning and patching
- Manage the AWS infrastructure
- LAMP stack environment
Experience & Requirements
- Minimum of five years experience in software development
- Previous experience in SaaS system architecture and server management
- 2+ years experience as a senior developer leading a team and doing code reviews
- Full stack development experience
- Experience with Angular
- Agile development methodology
- Team focused with great communication skills to foster engagement and happiness on a remote team.
We are ideally looking for someone who can work full-time (40-hours per week), although open to part-time or flexible hours for the right person. We are completely remote business, covering all US time zones with clients in North America, New Zealand, India, Kenya and Brazil.
Compensation includes salary + equity.
If this sounds like a good fit or if you have any further questions, we would love to hear from you!