Deeper Signals is an early stage fast growing startup that unlocks personal insights to help grow individuals, build teams and scale organizations, changing how people work together.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join a highly passionate product engineering team and work with our customers in North America, Europe and New Zealand to ensure fast-paced feature development with weekly releases and phenomenal customer experience. You will be directly reporting to the Co-founder & COO.
We are a global and virtual team representing North America, Croatia, Italy and New Zealand. We encourage candidates from these regions to apply.
- Brilliant sprint planning that enables our amazing development team to release new features weekly and daily in an organized, planned and relaxed environment.
- Develop and execute a strategic roadmap that aligns with our business objectives, and is agile enough to meet changing demand.
- Work closely with our customers to understand their needs and frustrations, and deliver features and solutions that delight them.
The ideal superstar will have most of these capabilities (no one is perfect):
- You have at least 3 years of experience managing SaaS product development for enterprise and for a multi-national audience.
- You can plan and write well-defined tickets to manage full sprints from start to finish and enable engineers to work confidently and efficiently.
- You have experience working with a CTO, engineering teams, designers and QA to support end-to-end sprint management.
- You are passionate about solving problems with little engineering effort and trying no-code/low-code experimentation.
- You love simplicity and always strive for less is more approach to software.
- You collaborate with leadership, sales, and engineering leads to build simple features that delight clients.
- You are passionate about delighting end users with great experience, and take pride when products look beautiful.
- You love following the latest trends in SaaS product development.
We will offer a competitive salary and potential for equity, health insurance, vacation policy and paid holidays. Professional development is highly encouraged. Remote work or flexible work is supported, depending on the location.
What we value
- Curiosity: Why? How? Could this be done different?
- Proactivity: If you don't do it, it won't get done.
- Reliability: We're early stage, but we service large companies who rely on us for consistency and stability.
- Relentlessness: No one here gives up. we try. We fail. We try again.
- Diversity: Different perspectives help us build the best solutions.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic.