Deeper Signals is an early-stage fast growing startup that unlocks personal insights to help grow individuals, build teams and scale organizations, changing how people work together. We are on a mission to provide scientific and unbiased feedback to every individual.
We’re looking for a bold and daring Digital Marketing Specialist to raise and manage Deeper Signals’ online presence, design digital marketing content, and execute online campaigns. The ideal candidate will create inspiring and thought-provoking campaigns that engage our global audience. The role is best suited for individuals who enjoy working in a startup environment, act independently and take the initiative. You will report directly to the co-founder and CEO.
We are a global and virtual team across North America, Croatia, Italy and New Zealand. We encourage candidates from these regions to apply.
- Create campaigns that engage and inspire corporate audiences. You’ll work with the founders on messaging and strategy.
- ~Blow-up our social media presence, specifically on LinkedIn, Instagram and TikTok
- ~Run innovative email campaigns to create lasting customer engagement
- ~Develop strategies that drive paying customers to the website
- Use our brand guidelines and templates to create high quality assets (email templates, video, graphics, slide decks, images, webpages) and convey our mission and brand.
- Improve the design, UX, traffic, and content of the website
The ideal superstar will have most of these capabilities (no one is perfect):
- A native understanding of digital marketing and a 3 years experience creating and executing digital marketing campaigns.
- Excellent digital design skills, specifically working with Webflow, Illustrator and InDesign, to communicate engaging and thought-provoking content. The ability to create and edit video content for native platforms (i.e. IG, TikTok, etc.) is an added bonus.
- A powerful will to make Deeper Signals stand out from the crowd
- Expertise in developing LinkedIn audiences and running targeted advert campaigns.
- An interest in psychology, behavioral science and leadership development.
- Highly fluent and native-level of verbal and written English
- Significant experience designing LinkedIn, TikTok and Instagram campaigns.
- Willing to share a portfolio of previous digital marketing assets.
We will offer a competitive salary, potential for equity, health insurance, vacation policy and paid holidays. Professional development is highly encouraged. Remote work or flexible work is supported.
What we value
- Curiosity: Why? How? Could this be done differently?
- Proactivity: If you don't do it, it won't get done.
- Integrity: we rely on each other to show up and do what we say we will.
- Reliability: We're an early stage startup, but we service large companies who rely on us for consistency and stability.
- Relentlessness: No one here gives up. We try. We fail. We will try again.
- Diversity: Different perspectives help us build the best solutions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic. So there.